2020 Hyundai Model Line-up: What’s New & Changed?
2020 Hyundai models: changes and improvements.
Hyundai Motor America announced today the 2020 model year changes for majority of their vehicles on sale in the United States.
There are several all-new vehicles being made available for the 2020 model year including the new Palisade SUV and Venue crossover.
Consumers looking to purchase a classy 4-door sedan will be happy to learn that the highly-established Sonata midsize sedan has received a full makeover for the 2020 model year. It is all-new from ground up, now being even more attractive to look at and even better to drive.
Other Hyundai models carry over from the previous model year with several minor changes being made to the trim levels, color ranges and pricing.
Below is a summary of changes being made to the 2020 Hyundai model lineup. Feel free to continue your read to learn what’s new and improved with each particular Hyundai vehicle on sale in U.S.
2020 Hyundai cars: changes
- 2020 Hyundai Accent; the entry-level Accent is a carryover model with minor mechanical enhancements and improved MPG
- 2020 Hyundai Ioniq; a carryover model with trim and product enhancements**
- 2020 Hyundai Ioniq EV; received a midcycle facelift and a bigger battery that enables it to reach 170 miles on a single charge.
- 2020 Hyundai Veloster / Veloster N; still fresh with no major enhancements for the 2020 model year
- 2020 Hyundai Elantra is a carryover model with minor mechanical enhancements, new colors
- 2020 Elantra GT; carryover model with no big changes
- 2020 Sonata; fully-redesigned for the 2020 model year!
- 2020 Sonata Hybrid; all-new model / full redesign**
** to be updated as soon as Hyundai Motor America releases the official US-market information and specs
2020 Hyundai SUV & crossover: upgrades
- 2020 Hyundai Venue small crossover (all-new model)
- 2020 Hyundai Kona (carryover model with minor trim level changes)
- 2020 Hyundai Kona EV (carryover model with larger navigation touchscreen & battery warmer)
- 2020 Hyundai Tucson (carryover model with new colors)
- 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe (carryover model with minor trim level upgrades)
- 2020 Hyundai Nexo FCEV (carryover model)
- 2020 Hyundai Palisade large SUV (all-new model)
2020 Hyundai pick-up truck & minivan news
Hyundai pick-up truck is under development at the moment, which is exciting news. However, a Hyundai pick-up truck won’t be launched before the end of 2020. More likely, we will see the truck coming in 2021. Stay tuned for more Hyundai news!