2020 Hyundai SUVs & Sedans With All-Wheel-Drive
These are the five 2020 Hyundai vehicles with all wheel drive (AWD) on sale in the U.S. market.
Most people who shop for a new vehicle have a very specific set of requirements in place, with everything from the look of the car to the standard features influencing their decision.
For those people that live in areas where the weather can create some tricky road conditions, an all-wheel drive set-up is also something that is deemed to be very important.
If you are currently thinking about going with a Hyundai as your next vehicle, and you want a model with AWD, the good news is that you have some options available to you.
Let’s take a quick look at the 2020 Hyundai models with AWD.
Hyundai SUV / CUV models with AWD
- 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV – Those looking for something a little more adventurous, yet no less stylish, than the Hyundai luxury models would do well to take a look at the Santa Fe 7-passenger SUV. This model has a ton of space for both passengers and cargo, and the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe AWD ensures that this vehicle can takes roads than lesser crossovers simply can’t handle. Check the trim levels when looking at this one, as some come with FWD only.
- 2020 Hyundai Tucson crossover vehicle – Much like the Santa Fe, the Tucson crossover offers front-wheel-drive and all-wheel-drive depending on the trim level. While the Tucson is the smallest SUV offered by Hyundai in the United States, it still delivers a ton of interior space. This is a vehicle that also comes with great fuel economy without giving up on power and performance. This is a great compact vehicle to go exploring with, especially when you choose the available 2020 Tucson AWD trim levels.
- 2020 Hyundai Palisade large SUV – The Palisade represents the carmaker’s first entry into the large SUV market in the United States. It comes available with optional AWD and offers seating for 7 or 8 people. The vehicle is built on the same platform as the Kia Telluride SUV.
- Hyundai Kona crossover – The Kona small crossover is Hyundai’s answer to the Mazda CX-3, Nissan Kicks and VW T-Roc SUVs. It comes available with a range of fuel efficient petrol engines and optional AWD. Unlike its rivals, the Kona comes also available as an all-electric SUV with one of the longest driving ranges on a single charge (259 miles).
- Hyundai Venue small SUV – The Venue represents an entry level SUV in the United States. It goes on sale in US at the end of 2019 with a choice of two petrol engines. AWD is optional.