2020 Hyundai Model Line-up: What’s New & Changed?
2020 Hyundai model year changes and improvements.
Hyundai Motor America announced today the 2020 model year changes for majority of their vehicles on sale in the United States.
There are several all-new vehicles being made available for the 2020 model year including the new Palisade SUV and Venue crossover.
Consumers looking to purchase a classy 4-door sedan will be happy to learn that the highly-established Sonata midsize sedan has received a full makeover for the 2020 model year. It is all-new from ground up, now being even more attractive to look at and even better to drive.
Other Hyundai models carry over from the previous model year with several minor changes being made to the trim levels, color ranges and pricing.
Below is a summary of changes being made to the 2020 Hyundai model lineup. Feel free to continue your read to learn what’s new and improved with each particular Hyundai vehicle on sale in U.S.
Hyundai cars 2020 MY changes
- 2020 Accent (carryover model with mechanical enhancements, improved MPG)
- 2020 Ioniq (carryover model with trim & product enhancement)**
- 2020 Hyundai Ioniq EV (facelift & 170-mile range)
- 2020 Veloster / Veloster N (carryover model with minor feature enhancements)
- 2020 Elantra (carryover model with mechanical enhancements, new colors)
- 2020 Elantra GT (carryover model with no changes)
- 2020 Sonata (all-new model / full redesign)
- 2020 Sonata Hybrid (all-new model / full redesign)**
** to be updated as soon as Hyundai Motor America releases the official US-market information and specs
Hyundai SUV & crossover 2020 MY changes
- 2020 Venue small crossover (all-new model)
- 2020 Kona (carryover model with minor trim level changes)
- 2020 Kona EV (carryover model with larger navigation touchscreen & battery warmer)
- 2020 Tucson (carryover model with new colors)
- 2020 Santa Fe (carryover model with minor trim level upgrades)
- 2020 Nexo FCEV (carryover model)
- 2020 Palisade large SUV (all-new model)
2020 Hyundai pick-up truck & minivan news
Hyundai pick-up truck is under development at the moment, which is exciting news. However, a Hyundai pick-up truck won’t be launched before the end of 2020. More likely, we will see the truck coming in 2021. Stay tuned for more Hyundai news!