Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2015 Pricing, Changes Announced
The Hyundai Genesis Coupe has quickly become one of the most popular models in the Koreans line-up, and it looks set to become even better for the 2015 model year.
Every new owner will be guaranteed a high level of power and performance, courtesy of a 3.8-liter V6 engine now being standard across the board.
The addition of this engine will help the Genesis Coupe continue as a rear-drive option, perfect for those looking for a stylish car with a sport performance spirit.
That isn’t the only change you can expect to find on the 2015 model year, though.
The addition of a standard V6 engine means that the 4-cylinder powertrain is no longer available.
The Grand Touring trim level has also been given the chop.
As far as standard equipment goes, LED daytime running lights have been added. If you select the R-Spec model, you will also find that automatic climate control is standard, as is a proximity key with push button start.
These may seem like small little changes, but they all help take the Genesis Couple to new levels of style, comfort and convenience.
2015 Model Year Pricing
The good news for anyone looking to get behind the wheel of the 2015 Genesis Coupe is that it’s incredibly affordable to do so.
The base trim level starts at just $27,245, including an $895 destination fee. That’s an awful lot of car for not a great deal of money.
- 4-cylinder turbo engine no longer available
- 3.8 Grand Touring model no longer available
- 348-horsepower, direct-injected 3.8L V6 engine is standard for 2015MY
- new base 3.8L V6 manual and automatic transmission models added
- LED daytime running lights standard
- 3.8 R-Spec model adds the following standard equipment:
- Proximity key with push-button start
- Automatic climate control