New 2013 Hyundai Accent specs, engines, safety, colors
The all-new 2013 Hyundai Accent gets more standard features! Find the trim & packaging upgrades for the 2013 model year!
The stylish Hyundai Accent, which is available as a 4-door sedan or 5-door hatchback, is one of the top-selling sub-compact cars in the USA.
It is also Hyundai’s fourth best-selling model in the United States after the Sonata mid-size sedan, Elantra compact sedan and 2013 Santa Fe crossover vehicle!
For the new model year, the Accent received a few nice changes along with trim and packaging upgrades. Take a quick look at the 2013 Hyundai Accent equipment highlights:
– Hyundai Accent GLS with manual transmission now includes air conditioning, SiriusXM Satellite Radio audio system (6 speakers), iPod and USB auxiliary input jacks, sunglass holder and body-colored door handles.
– Cloth insert door trims and tandard and remote keyless entry with panic feature are standard on the 2013 Accent.
– Sandard on all trims are also heated side mirrors.
– Side mirrors with LED turn signal indicators have been added to the 2013 Hyundai Accent SE trim.
– Power sunroof is a brand-new addition within the Accent range and is optional for the SE trim.
Hyundai Accent specs, engines, safety, colors
The new Hyundai Accent color palette offers a plethora of exterior colors including Century White, Cyclone Gray, Ironman Silver, Ultra Black, Marathon Blue, Boston Red, Mocha Bronze, Electrolyte Green. and Clearwater Blue.
Under the hood, the 2013 Accent offers a choice of a highly-advanced 1,6L GDI engine, which has been selected as one of Ward’s 10 Best Engines.
The 1,6L GDI four-cylinder engine (also available in a 2013 Veloster Turbo) generates 138 horsepower and maximum torque of 123 lb-ft. The Accent is rated at 40 mpg on highway and 30 mpg in the city, which is the segment’s best fuel economy rating!